August 22, 2019
Hacks to Being a Change Agent with Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell
In this episode of HACKED we talk about career and success hacks with Attorney Wesley Bell.
Wesley Bell is a St. Louis area attorney, former public defender, former municipal judge, former municipal prosecutor and former city council member for Ferguson, Missouri. Currently Bell holds the office of Prosecuting Attorney for St. Louis County, Missouri.In a major upset, he soundly defeated long-time yet controversial county prosecutor Bob McCulloch in the July 2018 Democratic primary election. Bell became the first black county prosecuting attorney in St. Louis County history when he took office in January 2019.
In this episode you will learn:
- Keys to being a change agent in any field
- The importance of lawyers in the pursuit of justice
- How the legal field has evolved over time
- How to give back and play an active role in your community
- Advice for anyone who aspires to be a lawyer
- Changes happening in the legal industry and how to stay ahead
- Tips to overcome adversity
- The importance of thinking big