September 18, 2019
Hacks to go from Intern to CEO with Chris Colbert
In this episode of HACKED we talk about how to go from intern to CEO with Chris Colbert. Chris Colbert, is the CEO of DCP Entertainment.
Colbert found his calling more than a decade ago as an intern with Sirius Satellite Radio (now SiriusXM Radio). At just 21 years old, and while earning his degree from Seton Hall University, Colbert helped to create Oscar and Grammy award winner Jamie Foxx’s comedy and music channel, “The Foxxhole.” Colbert has worked with Jamie Foxx, Touré, James Andrew Miller, ESSENCE, PEOPLE, the United Negro College Fund – and that’s just the beginning of the roster.
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of engaging in internships during college and how to find them
- How to go from employee to CEO
- The art of pivoting and how to use it too win in your personal and professional life
- The little known secret to being personable and likable
- How to turn your passion into profit
- Hacks to skip the learning curve by learning from others people’s mistakes
- And so much more…