January 8, 2020
Hacks to Kickstarting a Better and Healthier You with Jennifer McDaniel
In this episode of HACKED we have the great pleasure of speaking with Jennifer McDaniel, owner and founder of McDaniel Nutrition Therapy. She is not only a very talented and passionate nutritionist, but she is also a nationally recognized media spokesperson and co-author of the Mediterranean Table Cookbook.
Her passion for nutrition started very early in her life, and over the years she has applied that same passion to helping her clients. She is very invested in her client approach, and her goal is to provide them with evidence-based, credible and up-to-date nutrition advice with a personalized and genuine approach. Through this episode you will be able to pick up on many helpful health advices that you too can implement in your routine to lead a better and healthier life.
In this episode you will learn:
- To be aware of the misleading information that you can find on the internet
- How our daily habits impact our overall health
- The impact of meal timing
- The importance of incorporating movement in your daily office-work life
- Gut health and the impact it can have on your whole body
- Don’t be afraid to be ‘selfish’ – Take care of yourself
- And lots more…