May 14, 2019
Hacks to Mastering IOT and Using It to Make Everyday Life More Efficient with Brandon Oakes
In this special episode of HACKED, you will hear from Mr. Brandon Oakes. Mr. Oakes serves as Director – North American Sales and Marketing at OriginGPS LTD. Mr. Oakes served as Sales Manager at OriginGPS LTD. Mr. Oakes spent ten years in R&D split between Garmin and Sprint. He also served as the lead wireless consultant for a U.S. Department of Energy-funded Smart Grid pilot with Kansas City Power & Light. Prior to joining OriginGPS, he was instrumental in the launch, growth and overall leadership
In this episode you will learn:
- What is IOT and why is it important?
- Why IOT is the “new normal”
- Embracing your “engineering” mindset
- How crowd sourcing enhances the opportunity to innovate
- How IOT can impact the choices you make by accurately predicting outcomes
- How to embrace new technology and not become content with the way things are
- What’s next in the future of IOT?
- And more…