October 2, 2019
Hacks to Prevent Being Hacked with Randy Raw
In this episode of HACKED we speak with Randy Raw VP of Information Security at Veterans United Home Loans.
Randy Raw is Director of Information Security, serving as the Information Security Officer at Veterans United Home Loans in Columbia, Missouri. He has 25 years of experience in both public entities and private industry, having built three Information Security programs from the ground up. He is a proponent of risk-based, layered security measures that utilize both preventative and detective approaches to achieve the right solution for the organization. Randy is a CISSP and is active in the Central Missouri InfoSec community and the Central Missouri InfraGard chapter. He has spoken at SecureWorld on many technical topics and this years turns his focus towards helping others move from the technical trenches to a leadership role.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to make it in the cyber security field
- Detective hacks that you can use in everyday life
- How to protect yourself from Hackers
- The anatomy of hackers, what they look for and who they target
- Keys to being a great leader
- How to lead people instead of manage them
- And lots more…