January 15, 2020
Hacks to Understanding the Power of Digital Transformation in the Supply Chain Industry with Ladi Adefala
In this episode of HACKED we have the pleasure of speaking with Ladi Adefala, founder of Omega316, a leading cyber security services firm. In addition to being the owner of Omega316, Mr. Adefala is also an in-demand speaker. He is a passionate cyber security professional with a broad range of expertise that spans multiple competencies including strategy, risk management, threat intelligence and artificial intelligence.
Today he will be introducing us to what supply chain is and will be sharing some great knowledge on how this industry is being transformed by digital trends. If you want to learn more stay tuned.
In this episode you will learn:
- The meaning of digital supply chain transformation
- How technology is disrupting the supply chain industry
- Supply chain risks and how to mitigate those risks with IoT technology
- The importance of data collection and using it to your advantage
- Keys to creating an exceptional customer experience
- Using technology to have a competitive edge in your career
- And lots more…